Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ARC August: Wrap Up!

It's time to wrap up ARC August! Okay, so I challenged myself to read 12, and I only did 8, which actually isn't too bad, all things considered. Like I said, I went to visit my family, and while I thought I could get more reading done there, I really didn't. Then school started, and I've been too busy to read much.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I just haven't felt like reading the past few weeks. And I've learned the best thing to do is just not read. I'm definitely a mood reader, and when I try to read when I don't want to, it never works out. Really, the only thing I felt like doing when I had any moment of free time was watch House MD, and so I let myself. But I've been picking up the pace a little, and hope to get back into a schedule soon.

Anyway, my ARC August books:

Read and Reviewed: All covers linked to their review



2 comments:

  1. You read a lot of books! I wish I had time to read so many, but I have just been busy with preparing for school! I hope your next month is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha thank you! Yeah now that school has started, I don't have as much time. I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete