Friday, June 30, 2017

June Wrap Up

This summer has been insanely busy. I'm actually busier than I was during the regular semester, so rip reading. I've been pretty quiet online because of that, and haven't had much time for reading. I am also taking a small blog hiatus through July and August. You can keep up with me elsewhere on the Internet and Goodreads, and I'll see you back here in September!





Five Star Reads: When Dimple Met Rishi
Other Notable Favs: The Radium Girls, Wonder Woman: Origins vol 1, Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet vol 3
Nonfiction: Girling Up, Here We Are, The Radium Girls, Swipe Right




Movies: Finally saw Wonder Woman on Friday, and OMG OBSESSED. It wasn't perfect, sure, but it was so good and I am so in love with it.
TV: Other than being ridiculously upset that Powerless was cancelled, I haven't actually watched hardly any tv at all.

Hope you guys have a wonderful summer, and I'll see you back here in September (with some reviews I am very excited about!).

1 comment:

  1. I want to read When Dimple Met Rishi so bad! It sounds great :-)

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete